"The doctor's on call"
YOUR LITTLE WILL:
- Practice role play and imaginative play by packing and unpacking the doctor's carrying case, wearing the hospital employee ID card, using the stethoscope and thermometer on patients, selecting from four different thermometer temperature readings, and administering pills/cough syrup/skin ointment
- Practice their fine motor skills by depressing the syringe which has a build-in spring
- Learn about the body by using the real working stethoscope and listening to others' heartbeats
- Become more comfortable with medical tools and procedures by imitating a doctor
- Practice and learn empathy by treating patients as a doctor or nurse would
- Review colors and numbers and explore magnets by using the thermometer with four temperature reading cards
- 16 pieces made of wood, plastic, and metal
- Pieces consist of plastic storage box/doctor's carrying case, stethoscope, syringe, thermometer, four different temperature readings (color coded) to attach to thermometer, 6 sets of pills, syringe, ointment, cough syrup, and employee ID on lanyard.
- Environmentally-friendly, water-based paint and high-quality wood
- Magnetic backing on thermometer and temperature cards
- Real working stethoscope
- Syringe has built-in spring
- Cough syrup bottle and ointment have magnets attaching the lids
- Product total weight is 550 g (or 1.2 pounds)
- Best for children older than 3 due to small parts and maturity. You know your child best.
- Small parts such as imitation pills pose choking danger if they break off wood backing.
- Employee ID lanyard may pose danger of strangulation.